Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve got the answers you’re looking for! As the manufacturer of the True-Surface® Vibe VTM Vibratory Greens Rollers, we get asked a few standard questions: scroll through to see if we’ve answered your greens rolling questions. If not, we’d love to help! Contact us for additional questions.
The True-Surface® Vibe V™ uses vibration for 3 basic reasons:
- Controllable Results – True-Surface® Vibratory Greens Rollers use vibratory action to deliver controllable results. By varying the speed of your triplex motor and adjusting the Select-A-Vibe™ Dial, you can create consistently true conditions on your golf course greens. Conditions become so accurate you can provide greens within 2-4 inches of each other in a stimpmeter reading.
- A Lightweight Product – Using vibration keeps us so lightweight. The Vibe V™ weighs about the same as your cutting reels. This means you can achieve healthy greens without adding stress to your triplex hydraulic motor.
- Versatility – Using vibration gives the Vibe V™ more versatility than any other golf course greens roller. Its adjustable vibratory action allows you to roll for turf health, speed, and consistency, while also letting you vibrate-in sand topdressing, remove dew, and smooth the greens after core aerification. No other greens roller gives you so many options!
How do the True-Surface® Vibe V™ Vibratory Greens Rollers compare to other greens rollers on the market?
Vibration sets us apart from ordinary greens rollers. Unlike other rollers who use weight to smash the greens, True-Surface® uses patented vibratory action to create smooth and healthy greens.
Additionally, vibration enables True-Surface® to work 45% more sand topdressing deep into the turf’s canopy than you could do with brooming alone. By incorporating more sand in to the canopy, your greens have less organic matter build-up in the putting surface. Less organic matter results in greater green speeds. No other greens roller on the market can do that!
Which brand of triplex greens mowers do they fit?
- Toro GM3-3150, Toro 3200, Toro 3250 & Toro TriFlex 3300
- Jacobsen Greensking 3 – 6 & Jacobsen E322
- Jacobsen GPlex I, II, III & GP 400
- John Deere 2243, 2500, 2500E, & QA5
Do I have to purchase an entire new set of Vibe V™’s if I change greens mower brands?
No need to purchase a new set of rollers! All True-Surface® products are designed with no planned obsolescence. A simple fitting kit will keep your Vibe V™’s running if you ever decide to change your brand of greens mowers. Contact True-Surface® by Turfline to find out which kit will best fit your unit.
How much do they weigh?
Each True-Surface® Vibratory Greens Roller weighs approximately 85 lbs. Click here to see the full specifications.
How do I get a demo?
Seeing is believing! That’s why we recommend you experience a True-Surface® Vibe V™ demo first hand. A trained sales representative will bring the product directly to your course, so you can see the results first hand. Contact your local True-Surface® dealer to schedule your demo (schedule a demo link) today.
Where do I get replacement parts?
You can order parts through your local True-Surface® dealer or directly through True-Surface® by Turfline. Speak to a friendly Turfline customer service representative by calling 800-443-8506 or email your parts order to Cassie or Jayme. Most orders ship out the same day or within 24 hours of your placed order. We do not recommend using any parts other than the approved parts supplied by True-Surface® by Turfline.
On the Select-A-Vibe™ Dial, what is the highest vibration setting?
The Select-A-Vibe™ Dial has 5 settings to adjust your vibration levels. Setting number 1 is the lowest amount of vibration and setting number 5 is the highest.
Can I upgrade my current True-Surface® Vibratory Greens Roller to the True-Surface® Vibe V™?
Since True-Surface® is designed with no planned obsolescence, upgrading is always an option! Contact Jayme or Cassie at True-Surface® by Turfline to find out which upgrade kit you need to convert your rollers to the new True-Surface® Vibe V™.